- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Anna W. Flory83, Warner-Lambert retiree, Meals on Wheels volunteer
Anna W. Flory, 83, of Manheim, passed away Friday, March 9, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lock Haven, she was the daughter of the late Harry E. and Leita Guyer Wetzel.
She was the loving wife of the late Joseph C. Flory, who died Aug. 4, 2011. She and Joe enjoyed 64 years of marriage and were active with camping and bus trips.
Anna was a 1946 graduate of East Donegal High School. She was employed at Warner-Lambert in Lititz for 25 years and was a member of Lake View Bible Church in Manheim. Her memberships included the Manheim Historical Society and Warner-Lambert retirees group. An avid reader, she also enjoyed volunteering for the Lancaster County Office of the Aging and driving for Meals on Wheels in the Manheim area.
Surviving are a daughter: Leita A., wife of Charles F. Walker, of Manheim; a son: Wayne R. Flory; five grandchildren: Chad, husband of Amy Castleman Walker, of East Petersburg; Bekki, Joey, Josh and Sarah Flory; great grandchildren: Olivia, Scarlet and Jackson Walker; many nieces and nephews; and a daughter-in-law: Kathy Flory and her family, of Lebanon.
Preceding her in death is a grandson: Scott C. Walker; two sisters; and 10 brothers.
Her funeral service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, March 13. Interment took place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
In lieu of flowers, send contributions to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.