- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Anna W. Flory83, Warner-Lambert retiree, Meals on Wheels volunteer
Anna W. Flory, 83, of Manheim, passed away Friday, March 9, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lock Haven, she was the daughter of the late Harry E. and Leita Guyer Wetzel.
She was the loving wife of the late Joseph C. Flory, who died Aug. 4, 2011. She and Joe enjoyed 64 years of marriage and were active with camping and bus trips.
Anna was a 1946 graduate of East Donegal High School. She was employed at Warner-Lambert in Lititz for 25 years and was a member of Lake View Bible Church in Manheim. Her memberships included the Manheim Historical Society and Warner-Lambert retirees group. An avid reader, she also enjoyed volunteering for the Lancaster County Office of the Aging and driving for Meals on Wheels in the Manheim area.
Surviving are a daughter: Leita A., wife of Charles F. Walker, of Manheim; a son: Wayne R. Flory; five grandchildren: Chad, husband of Amy Castleman Walker, of East Petersburg; Bekki, Joey, Josh and Sarah Flory; great grandchildren: Olivia, Scarlet and Jackson Walker; many nieces and nephews; and a daughter-in-law: Kathy Flory and her family, of Lebanon.
Preceding her in death is a grandson: Scott C. Walker; two sisters; and 10 brothers.
Her funeral service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, March 13. Interment took place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
In lieu of flowers, send contributions to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.