- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Anna S. Alexander87, Linden Hall teacher, laboratory technician
Anna S. Alexander, 87, of Lititz, passed away Monday, July 9, 2012 at Luther Acres.
She was born in Valley View, PA on May 7, 1925. She is the daughter of the late Dr. Irvin E. and Katie (Otto) Sausser.
Anna was a 1947 graduate of Dickinson College. She taught biology and chemistry for nine years at Linden Hall in Lititz and worked at Lancaster General Hospital for two years as a laboratory technician. She was a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Lancaster. Anna was also an active member in the Iris Club and Garden Club in Lancaster.
Anna is survived by her daughter: Deborah L. Lilly; and husband: Lynn A. Lilly, of Conestoga; and two grandchildren: Tyler J. Graeff and Cassandra M. Graeff.
She was preceded in death by her late husband: James C. Alexander; as well as her sister: Lois E. Sausser Harring.
A memorial service was held on July 16 at Luther Acres Manor in the Chapel. Visitation will be held at the chapel from 10:30 to 11 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Ronald McDonald House Charities, 745 W. Governor Rd., Hershey, PA 17033.
Arrangements were made by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania Inc.