- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Anna Mary Keller 87, Landis Homes employee, LGH volunteer, enjoyed time with family
Anna Mary Keller, 87, of Landis Homes Retirement Community, Lititz, went to be with the Lord Sunday, March 30, 2014.
Born March 20, 1927 in Penn Twp., she was the daughter of the late John R. and Anna Brubaker Keller of Lititz.
She was employed for 24 years at Landis Homes and was a volunteer at Lancaster General Hospital for 28 years. A lifelong member of Erbs Mennonite Church in Lititz, Anna Mary was actively involved in VBS, sewing circles and mission programs.
She enjoyed flower gardening and cooking meals for her family. Anna Mary thrived on serving others and will be greatly missed by her family. She was a loving aunt to 22 nieces and nephews, and many great nieces and nephews.
She is survived by a brother: Lloyd B., husband of Eunice Martin, Manheim; and a sister: Ruth, wife of the late Abram H. Charles, Millersville.
She is preceded in death by a brother: John B.; and a sister: Mildred B. Nolt.
A viewing will be held April 2 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Landis Homes East Chapel, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz. The Funeral Service, with the Reverend Lester Zimmerman officiating, will be held at Erbs Mennonite Church, 567 W. Lexington Rd., Lititz, on April 3, at 10:30 a.m., with a viewing one hour prior to the service. Interment will be in Erbs Mennonite Cemetery.
Anna Mary’s family is thankful for the wonderful and compassionate care she was given by Hospice and Landis Homes. In appreciation, they request that donations in memory of Anna Mary’s life of service to others be made to The Caring Fund, Landis Homes, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.