- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Anna M. MetzgerArmstrong Cork retiree
Anna M. Metzger
Anna M. Metzger passed this life peacefully with family by her side Monday, Aug. 22, 2011. Mrs. Metzger was formerly of Frederica, Del., and Lititz, but for the past year and a half she was a resident of Emeritus at Dover (formerly Green Meadows).
Mrs. Metzger was born in Kempton on Nov. 25, 1921, daughter of Elmer E. Henry and Alma (Kunkel) Henry. She was preceded in death by her parents and her loving husband of 53 years, Harry F. Metzger, in 1997.
She retired from Armstrong Cork Company.
She is survived by her son: Brian A. Metzger, husband of Jane (Slade) Metzger, of Oxford, Miss.; her daughter: Judy M. Kaufman, wife of James E. Kaufman, of Smyrna, Del.; her beloved grandchildren: Wendy L. Kaufman, of Louisville, Ky.; and Kevin E. Kaufman, of Davidson, N.C.; a niece; three nephews; cousins; and their families.
A graveside service was held on Aug. 26 at Erb’s Mennonite Church Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Salvation Army, 611 Forest St., Dover, DE 19904.
Arrangements were made by Trader Funeral Home Inc., 12 Lotus St., Dover, DE 19901. Letters of condolence may be sent to traderfhaol.com.