- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Anna M. MetzgerArmstrong Cork retiree
Anna M. Metzger
Anna M. Metzger passed this life peacefully with family by her side Monday, Aug. 22, 2011. Mrs. Metzger was formerly of Frederica, Del., and Lititz, but for the past year and a half she was a resident of Emeritus at Dover (formerly Green Meadows).
Mrs. Metzger was born in Kempton on Nov. 25, 1921, daughter of Elmer E. Henry and Alma (Kunkel) Henry. She was preceded in death by her parents and her loving husband of 53 years, Harry F. Metzger, in 1997.
She retired from Armstrong Cork Company.
She is survived by her son: Brian A. Metzger, husband of Jane (Slade) Metzger, of Oxford, Miss.; her daughter: Judy M. Kaufman, wife of James E. Kaufman, of Smyrna, Del.; her beloved grandchildren: Wendy L. Kaufman, of Louisville, Ky.; and Kevin E. Kaufman, of Davidson, N.C.; a niece; three nephews; cousins; and their families.
A graveside service was held on Aug. 26 at Erb’s Mennonite Church Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Salvation Army, 611 Forest St., Dover, DE 19904.
Arrangements were made by Trader Funeral Home Inc., 12 Lotus St., Dover, DE 19901. Letters of condolence may be sent to traderfhaol.com.