- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Anna M. Conlin94, Lititz native, worked for Schick
Anna Mary Conlin, 94, of Columbia, died Thursday evening, April 26, 2012 at home.
She was the wife of the late Paul A. Conlin Sr.
Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Annie Stark Bender.
She retired from the former Schick Corp. and was a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Columbia.
She is survived by her children: Paul A. Jr., husband of Deborah Conlin, Patricia, wife of Donald Erb, and Colleen, wife of Eugene Delcorse, all of Lancaster; 12 grandchildren; and numerous great- and great-great- grandchildren.
A daughter: Anne Benard preceded her in death.
A graveside service was held in St. Joseph’s Catholic Cemetery, Bausman, on April 30 with the Rev. Kenneth F. Lawrence officiating.
Arrangements were made by the Clyde W. Kraft Funeral Home Inc.