- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Anna M. Conlin94, Lititz native, worked for Schick
Anna Mary Conlin, 94, of Columbia, died Thursday evening, April 26, 2012 at home.
She was the wife of the late Paul A. Conlin Sr.
Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Annie Stark Bender.
She retired from the former Schick Corp. and was a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Columbia.
She is survived by her children: Paul A. Jr., husband of Deborah Conlin, Patricia, wife of Donald Erb, and Colleen, wife of Eugene Delcorse, all of Lancaster; 12 grandchildren; and numerous great- and great-great- grandchildren.
A daughter: Anne Benard preceded her in death.
A graveside service was held in St. Joseph’s Catholic Cemetery, Bausman, on April 30 with the Rev. Kenneth F. Lawrence officiating.
Arrangements were made by the Clyde W. Kraft Funeral Home Inc.