- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Anna M. Conlin94, Lititz native, worked for Schick
Anna Mary Conlin, 94, of Columbia, died Thursday evening, April 26, 2012 at home.
She was the wife of the late Paul A. Conlin Sr.
Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Annie Stark Bender.
She retired from the former Schick Corp. and was a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Columbia.
She is survived by her children: Paul A. Jr., husband of Deborah Conlin, Patricia, wife of Donald Erb, and Colleen, wife of Eugene Delcorse, all of Lancaster; 12 grandchildren; and numerous great- and great-great- grandchildren.
A daughter: Anne Benard preceded her in death.
A graveside service was held in St. Joseph’s Catholic Cemetery, Bausman, on April 30 with the Rev. Kenneth F. Lawrence officiating.
Arrangements were made by the Clyde W. Kraft Funeral Home Inc.