- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Anna Lutz Lehman88, missionary nurse
Anna Lutz Lehman, 88, of Landis Homes, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Henry and Ruth (Nissley) Lutz. She was the wife of the late Maurice Lehman.
Anna was a graduate of Goshen College. She was a missionary nurse in Somalia, Africa from 1960-1973. Later, she was a nurse and evening supervisor at Landis Homes for 27 years. She enjoyed counted cross-stitch, reading and stamp collecting.
Anna is survived by four nieces; six nephews; two step-daughters: Kathleen, wife of Harry Lehman, of Chambersburg; Patricia McFarlane, of Goshen, Ind.; four stepgrandchildren; and five step-great-grandchildren.
Anna was preceded in death by a brother: John Henry Lutz; and a sister: Florence L. Miller.
A memorial service was held Oct. 23 at Landis Homes West Bethany Chapel. A private interment was held in Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Landis Homes Caring Fund, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543.