- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Anna Lutz Lehman88, missionary nurse
Anna Lutz Lehman, 88, of Landis Homes, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Henry and Ruth (Nissley) Lutz. She was the wife of the late Maurice Lehman.
Anna was a graduate of Goshen College. She was a missionary nurse in Somalia, Africa from 1960-1973. Later, she was a nurse and evening supervisor at Landis Homes for 27 years. She enjoyed counted cross-stitch, reading and stamp collecting.
Anna is survived by four nieces; six nephews; two step-daughters: Kathleen, wife of Harry Lehman, of Chambersburg; Patricia McFarlane, of Goshen, Ind.; four stepgrandchildren; and five step-great-grandchildren.
Anna was preceded in death by a brother: John Henry Lutz; and a sister: Florence L. Miller.
A memorial service was held Oct. 23 at Landis Homes West Bethany Chapel. A private interment was held in Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Landis Homes Caring Fund, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543.