- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Anna Lutz Lehman88, missionary nurse
Anna Lutz Lehman, 88, of Landis Homes, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Henry and Ruth (Nissley) Lutz. She was the wife of the late Maurice Lehman.
Anna was a graduate of Goshen College. She was a missionary nurse in Somalia, Africa from 1960-1973. Later, she was a nurse and evening supervisor at Landis Homes for 27 years. She enjoyed counted cross-stitch, reading and stamp collecting.
Anna is survived by four nieces; six nephews; two step-daughters: Kathleen, wife of Harry Lehman, of Chambersburg; Patricia McFarlane, of Goshen, Ind.; four stepgrandchildren; and five step-great-grandchildren.
Anna was preceded in death by a brother: John Henry Lutz; and a sister: Florence L. Miller.
A memorial service was held Oct. 23 at Landis Homes West Bethany Chapel. A private interment was held in Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Landis Homes Caring Fund, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543.