- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Anna Lutz Lehman88, missionary nurse
Anna Lutz Lehman, 88, of Landis Homes, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Henry and Ruth (Nissley) Lutz. She was the wife of the late Maurice Lehman.
Anna was a graduate of Goshen College. She was a missionary nurse in Somalia, Africa from 1960-1973. Later, she was a nurse and evening supervisor at Landis Homes for 27 years. She enjoyed counted cross-stitch, reading and stamp collecting.
Anna is survived by four nieces; six nephews; two step-daughters: Kathleen, wife of Harry Lehman, of Chambersburg; Patricia McFarlane, of Goshen, Ind.; four stepgrandchildren; and five step-great-grandchildren.
Anna was preceded in death by a brother: John Henry Lutz; and a sister: Florence L. Miller.
A memorial service was held Oct. 23 at Landis Homes West Bethany Chapel. A private interment was held in Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Landis Homes Caring Fund, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543.