- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Anna L. Heiber
60, homemaker, Navy wife
Anna L. Heiber, 60, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Dec. 16, 2013, after a courageous battle with lung cancer, at Manor Care of Lancaster.
She was the wife of Raymond K. Heiber, U.S. Navy Retired, with whom she would have shared 30 years of marriage this coming June. Born in Jefferson, N.C., she was the daughter of Ottie M. (Brown) Blevins of West Jefferson, N.C., and the late Charlie S. Blevins.
Anna was a homemaker and was a "Navy wife" for 22 years, the "toughest job in the Navy."
She was a member of Lancaster Church of The Brethren.
Anna enjoyed gardening, and absolutely loved her grandson.
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by her son: Raymond J., married to Sandra J. Heiber of Norfolk; her grandson: Raymond M. Heiber of Norfolk; her brother: James D. Blevins of Crumpler, N.C.; and by her three sisters: Brenda S. Pruitt and Wilma J. Pruitt, both of Lansing, N.C. and by Charlene (Blevins) Gregory of West Jefferson, N.C.
Memorial services were held at Lancaster Church of The Brethren, Lancaster, on Dec. 23.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.