- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Anna L. Cobaugh104, Raymark employee, drove her Ford until age 99
Anna L. Cobaugh, 104, formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Sunday, March 11, 2012 at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Rapho Township, she was the daughter of the late Frank W. and Katie Lehn Haldeman. For over 20 years Anna worked for the former Raymark Industries, Manheim; previously she was employed at the Armstrong Cork Company, Lancaster, and the former Stehli Silk Mill Manheim. She was a member of the Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church Manheim. Her interests included: fishing, sewing and vegetable gardening. Many people throughout the Manheim area remember her beige Ford Falcon and the meticulous care she provided for her favorite car and how she drove the car until the age of 99.
Anna is survived by nieces and nephews. Preceding her in death are four brothers: Ammon, Abram, Wayne, Frank Haldeman, and a sister, Mae Anderson.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service from the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, March 15 at 2 p.m. Interment will be in East Fairview Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Anna’s memory to Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, 48 Market Square, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.