- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Anna L. Cobaugh104, Raymark employee, drove her Ford until age 99
Anna L. Cobaugh, 104, formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Sunday, March 11, 2012 at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Rapho Township, she was the daughter of the late Frank W. and Katie Lehn Haldeman. For over 20 years Anna worked for the former Raymark Industries, Manheim; previously she was employed at the Armstrong Cork Company, Lancaster, and the former Stehli Silk Mill Manheim. She was a member of the Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church Manheim. Her interests included: fishing, sewing and vegetable gardening. Many people throughout the Manheim area remember her beige Ford Falcon and the meticulous care she provided for her favorite car and how she drove the car until the age of 99.
Anna is survived by nieces and nephews. Preceding her in death are four brothers: Ammon, Abram, Wayne, Frank Haldeman, and a sister, Mae Anderson.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service from the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, March 15 at 2 p.m. Interment will be in East Fairview Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Anna’s memory to Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church, 48 Market Square, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.