- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Anna E. Kirchoff94, United Zion resident, St. Peter’s member
Anna E. Kirchoff, 94, a resident of the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz, died Sunday, March 25, 2012.
She was the wife of the late Kenneth H. Kirchoff, who died in 2003. Born in Neffsville, she was the daughter of the late Dalvin S. and Eva Heistand Johns.
Mrs. Kirchoff was a graduate of Manheim Township High School. She was a member of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church. Anna was a homemaker who enjoyed playing bingo, Scrabble, card games and was an avid knitter.
Surviving are two daughters: Barbara K. Gerhart and Rebecca J. Brown, both of Neffsville; six grandchildren: Brian K. Gerhart, Bradley K. Gerhart, Jeffrey Peters, Jennifer Wiegand, Julia Peters and Catalina M. Charles; and six great-grandchildren: Ashley R. Gerhart, Isabella Peters, Ryan Wiegand, Shaina Peters, Savanna Peters and Darian A. Charles.
She was preceded in death by a daughter: Cynthia L. Kirchoff; a brother: Edward Johns; and two sisters: Mary Colon and Gladys Simmons.
A memorial service will be held March 29 at 1 p.m. at the Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home, 141 E. Orange St., Lancaster, with the Rev. Craig A. Ross officiating. Interment will take place in St. Peter’s Lutheran Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Mrs. Kirchoff’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.