- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Anna E. Kirchoff94, United Zion resident, St. Peter’s member
Anna E. Kirchoff, 94, a resident of the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz, died Sunday, March 25, 2012.
She was the wife of the late Kenneth H. Kirchoff, who died in 2003. Born in Neffsville, she was the daughter of the late Dalvin S. and Eva Heistand Johns.
Mrs. Kirchoff was a graduate of Manheim Township High School. She was a member of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church. Anna was a homemaker who enjoyed playing bingo, Scrabble, card games and was an avid knitter.
Surviving are two daughters: Barbara K. Gerhart and Rebecca J. Brown, both of Neffsville; six grandchildren: Brian K. Gerhart, Bradley K. Gerhart, Jeffrey Peters, Jennifer Wiegand, Julia Peters and Catalina M. Charles; and six great-grandchildren: Ashley R. Gerhart, Isabella Peters, Ryan Wiegand, Shaina Peters, Savanna Peters and Darian A. Charles.
She was preceded in death by a daughter: Cynthia L. Kirchoff; a brother: Edward Johns; and two sisters: Mary Colon and Gladys Simmons.
A memorial service will be held March 29 at 1 p.m. at the Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home, 141 E. Orange St., Lancaster, with the Rev. Craig A. Ross officiating. Interment will take place in St. Peter’s Lutheran Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Mrs. Kirchoff’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.