- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Andrew J. Glassmyer21, Warwick grad, worked at LGH
Andrew J. Glassmyer, 21, of Lititz, died Monday, Sept. 26, 2011 at his residence.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Margaret Glassmyer Minnich, wife of Michael T. Minnich of Lititz; and Dennis Frymoyer of Mountville.
A graduate of Warwick High School, he attended Albright College, enjoyed baseball, and was an avid Phillies fan. He worked at Lancaster General Hospital and was earlier employed at the Giant Food Store in Lititz.
Survivors include his mother, father, stepfather and sisters: Jess and Jo-Ann Pontius, Akron; and step-brothers: Cody and Hunter Minnich, Elizabethtown.
Funeral services will be held Friday, Sept. 30 at 10:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. A viewing will be held at the funeral home on Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. and on Friday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Burial will be in Woodward Hill Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family wishes contributions be made to the funeral home to assist with funeral costs.