- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Andrew J. Glassmyer21, Warwick grad, worked at LGH
Andrew J. Glassmyer, 21, of Lititz, died Monday, Sept. 26, 2011 at his residence.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Margaret Glassmyer Minnich, wife of Michael T. Minnich of Lititz; and Dennis Frymoyer of Mountville.
A graduate of Warwick High School, he attended Albright College, enjoyed baseball, and was an avid Phillies fan. He worked at Lancaster General Hospital and was earlier employed at the Giant Food Store in Lititz.
Survivors include his mother, father, stepfather and sisters: Jess and Jo-Ann Pontius, Akron; and step-brothers: Cody and Hunter Minnich, Elizabethtown.
Funeral services will be held Friday, Sept. 30 at 10:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. A viewing will be held at the funeral home on Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. and on Friday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Burial will be in Woodward Hill Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family wishes contributions be made to the funeral home to assist with funeral costs.