- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Andrew J. Glassmyer21, Warwick grad, worked at LGH
Andrew J. Glassmyer, 21, of Lititz, died Monday, Sept. 26, 2011 at his residence.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Margaret Glassmyer Minnich, wife of Michael T. Minnich of Lititz; and Dennis Frymoyer of Mountville.
A graduate of Warwick High School, he attended Albright College, enjoyed baseball, and was an avid Phillies fan. He worked at Lancaster General Hospital and was earlier employed at the Giant Food Store in Lititz.
Survivors include his mother, father, stepfather and sisters: Jess and Jo-Ann Pontius, Akron; and step-brothers: Cody and Hunter Minnich, Elizabethtown.
Funeral services will be held Friday, Sept. 30 at 10:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. A viewing will be held at the funeral home on Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. and on Friday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Burial will be in Woodward Hill Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family wishes contributions be made to the funeral home to assist with funeral costs.