- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Amos P. Landis 80, farmer, enjoyed outdoors and bird watching
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Walter and Ruth (Peiffer) Landis.
He was a meticulous farmer who grew cash crops and raised beef cattle on his farm.
Amos was a kind man who loved his pets, the outdoors, and bird watching. He attended Neffsville Mennonite Church and Highland Presbyterian Church.
He is survived by his two daughters: Lisa Landis of Lancaster; son: Jonathan Landis of Bird-In-Hand; brother: Daniel Landis, husband of Lois of Leola; grandchildren: Marquise Landis and Ashley McNeil; and former wife: Sara Ann Landis of Bird-In-Hand.
Amos was preceded in death by his brother: John Walter Landis and sister: Alma Myers.
A funeral service was held in the Chapel at Brethren Village, Lancaster, March 1.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014