- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Amos P. Landis 80, farmer, enjoyed outdoors and bird watching
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Walter and Ruth (Peiffer) Landis.
He was a meticulous farmer who grew cash crops and raised beef cattle on his farm.
Amos was a kind man who loved his pets, the outdoors, and bird watching. He attended Neffsville Mennonite Church and Highland Presbyterian Church.
He is survived by his two daughters: Lisa Landis of Lancaster; son: Jonathan Landis of Bird-In-Hand; brother: Daniel Landis, husband of Lois of Leola; grandchildren: Marquise Landis and Ashley McNeil; and former wife: Sara Ann Landis of Bird-In-Hand.
Amos was preceded in death by his brother: John Walter Landis and sister: Alma Myers.
A funeral service was held in the Chapel at Brethren Village, Lancaster, March 1.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.