- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Alta E. Adams98, homemaker, Watt & Shand retiree
Alta E. Adams, 98, of York, formerly of Lititz, passed away Saturday, June 2, 2012 at Manor Care Nursing Home, York.
She was the wife of the late Roy L. Adams, who died in 2003. Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Christian M. and Mable Weinhold Zuck.
Alta was a homemaker, although she retired from Watt & Shand, where she worked as a salesperson. She was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lititz.
Surviving are two sons: Fred G., husband of Patricia Adams, of Lititz; and R. Lynn, husband of Susan Adams, of York; two grandchildren: Deanna Adams, of Michigan; and Melissa, wife of Hugh Montgomery, of Manheim; and two great-grandchildren: Hugh and Rebecca Montgomery.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Services and interment will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Heartland Hospice, 3417 Concord Road, Suite C, York, PA 17402.
To share fondest memories of Alta, visit lifecelebration.com. Arrangements are being made by Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz.