- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Allison M. Walsh and Alexandria M. Walsh21, HACC student, Manheim Central grad
Allison M. Walsh and Alexandria M. Walsh
Allison Marie Walsh, 21, of Manheim, died Friday, Aug. 12, 2011 at the Hershey Medical Center with her infant daughter, Alexandria Marie Walsh.
Born in Lebanon, Allison was the daughter of Thomas J., husband of Kathryn Walsh, of Manheim, and Sharon M., wife of Lee R. Bashore, of Swedesboro, N.J.
Allison worked for School Specialty of Mount Joy. Previously, she was employed at the Sheetz convenience store in Lititz.
A graduate from the Manheim Central High School in 2008, she was an honor roll student and was involved with the Baron Stage. She was a student at Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC), working toward a degree in medical technology, and she previously attended Edinboro University.
She enjoyed fishing, computers, travel, photography, going to the beach and loved all animals.
Surviving in addition to her parents are four sisters: Mallory Ishman, Megan Walsh, Kelsey Ishman and Stacey Walsh, all of Manheim; a niece: Makenzie; a nephew: Landon; and many aunts, uncles and cousins.
Funeral services were held at the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim, on Aug. 20, with Pastor James W. Roth officiating. Interment took place in Penryn Cemetery, Penn Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Allison’s memory to Manheim Homes of Hope, in care of Love INC, 1925 Wheatland Ave., Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.