- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Allen L. Hess59, hospital security guard
Allen L. Hess, 59, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Reading, he was the son of Richard Terrey and Dorothy Beaver. He was married to Tara Boehmer of Lititz.
Allen worked as a security guard at various hospitals and was a wonderful father and husband.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his daughters: Mariah Hess and Madison Daubert, of Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Dissinger claims L-L medal
Amelia Dissinger got a positive sign early in the Lancaster-Lebanon...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Wake Up to Breakfast All Day at Evergreen Diner
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of...
Prepare for Winter. Call Tire Consultants Today.
The groundhog has seen his shadow, so that means six...
Fire & Ice is finally here!
If The Weather Channel is to be trusted, Fire...
Police before pool
Possible state police tax makes supervisors wary of increasing contribution...
Benevolent business: La Piazza owner donates $10,000 to Harmony Playground project
Derek Hummer thought he was just dropping off brochures to...
Several openings on school and municipal governing boards in 2017
The local leadership landscape is evolving across the “boards.” That...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014