- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Allen L. Hess59, hospital security guard
Allen L. Hess, 59, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Reading, he was the son of Richard Terrey and Dorothy Beaver. He was married to Tara Boehmer of Lititz.
Allen worked as a security guard at various hospitals and was a wonderful father and husband.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his daughters: Mariah Hess and Madison Daubert, of Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.