- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Allen L. Hess59, hospital security guard
Allen L. Hess, 59, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Reading, he was the son of Richard Terrey and Dorothy Beaver. He was married to Tara Boehmer of Lititz.
Allen worked as a security guard at various hospitals and was a wonderful father and husband.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his daughters: Mariah Hess and Madison Daubert, of Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.