- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Allen L. Hess59, hospital security guard
Allen L. Hess, 59, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Dec. 22, 2011, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Reading, he was the son of Richard Terrey and Dorothy Beaver. He was married to Tara Boehmer of Lititz.
Allen worked as a security guard at various hospitals and was a wonderful father and husband.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his daughters: Mariah Hess and Madison Daubert, of Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.