- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Alicia R. Krzak
25, Warwick grad, music lover
Alicia R. Krzak, 25, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at home Friday, May 24, 2013.
Born in Elmira, N.Y., she was the daughter of Lawrence and Debora Barden Krzak, Lubbock, Texas.
Alicia attended Warwick High School. She worked in mobile sales with AT&T, Lebanon, and Best Buy, Lancaster. She loved music, animals, watching the "Golden Girls" (and horror movies with her father and was an avid reader.
Besides her parents she is survived by her fiancÃ©: Tony Mayo, Lititz; two sisters: Candice Krzak, Holtwood, Stephanie Krzak, Lititz; maternal grandmother: Patricia Barden; maternal grandfather: Fred Barden; paternal grandmother: Alfreda Krzak, all of Buffalo, N.Y.;two nephews; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded in death by a maternal grandmother: Virginia Barden; an uncle: Richard Barden; a cousin: Sean Laubacker; and an aunt: Judie Bartolotta.
Alicia’s Life Celebration Memorial Service was held at Spacht Funeral Home on May 29. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family. Please omit flowers. Memorials may be sent to Philhaven, P.O. Box 550, Mount Gretna, PA 17064 or American Cancer Society, 314 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603-9983.
Arrangements entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz. To share your fondest memories of Alicia, visit lifecelebration.com.