- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Alicia R. Krzak
25, Warwick grad, music lover
Alicia R. Krzak, 25, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at home Friday, May 24, 2013.
Born in Elmira, N.Y., she was the daughter of Lawrence and Debora Barden Krzak, Lubbock, Texas.
Alicia attended Warwick High School. She worked in mobile sales with AT&T, Lebanon, and Best Buy, Lancaster. She loved music, animals, watching the "Golden Girls" (and horror movies with her father and was an avid reader.
Besides her parents she is survived by her fiancÃ©: Tony Mayo, Lititz; two sisters: Candice Krzak, Holtwood, Stephanie Krzak, Lititz; maternal grandmother: Patricia Barden; maternal grandfather: Fred Barden; paternal grandmother: Alfreda Krzak, all of Buffalo, N.Y.;two nephews; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded in death by a maternal grandmother: Virginia Barden; an uncle: Richard Barden; a cousin: Sean Laubacker; and an aunt: Judie Bartolotta.
Alicia’s Life Celebration Memorial Service was held at Spacht Funeral Home on May 29. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family. Please omit flowers. Memorials may be sent to Philhaven, P.O. Box 550, Mount Gretna, PA 17064 or American Cancer Society, 314 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603-9983.
Arrangements entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz. To share your fondest memories of Alicia, visit lifecelebration.com.