- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Alice M. Reynolds
90, RCA employee, Meals on
Alice M. Reynolds, 90, of Luther Acres, Lititz, formerly of Lancaster, entered into rest April 26, 2013.
She was the wife of the late Walter A. Reynolds who died in 2007. Born June 4, 1922 in Fairfield, she was the daughter of the late Eston C. and Blanche McCleaf White.
Alice was employed at RCA for 25 years and did volunteer work for Meals on Wheels. She was an avid Bridge player and in earlier years bowled with the Elks Club. She was an active member of the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd. She enjoyed spending time with her family and thoroughly enjoyed her many trips to the Outer Banks, N.C.
Surviving are three children: Joyce Dougherty (Terry) of McKinney, Texas; Craig Reynolds of Lewisburg; and Judy Hollinger (Terry) of Lancaster; eight grandchildren: Wendy King (Edward) and Scott Dougherty (Pam) of Texas; Tracy Reynolds of California; Vance Reynolds of Lewisburg; Chad Reynolds (Monica) of Reno, Nev.; Steven Hollinger (Sara) of Glenmore; Kelly Pyle (Michael) of Lititz; and Todd Hollinger (Nichol) of Lancaster; 12 great grandchildren; three brothers: Eston White of Willow Street; John White of Gettysburg; and Richard White of Fairfield; and a sister: Mary Chaney of Waynesboro.
A funeral service will be held May 3 at 11 a.m. at the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, 750 Greenfield Road, Lancaster, with the Rev. Mark L. Russell officiating. Friends may call at the church on Friday from 10 a.m. until the time of the service. Interment in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, 750 Greenfield Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.