- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Alexandrea O. Valdespino 21, WHS Class of 2010, played on basketball team
Alexandrea Olivia "Ali" Valdespino, 21, of Lititz, was called home to be with her Lord and Savior Friday morning, Nov. 2, 2012.
Born in Hershey, she is the daughter of Ricardo and Nancy Emley Valdespino, of Lititz.
Ali was a 2010 graduate of Warwick High School, where she was a member of the girl’s basketball team. She loved playing basketball and taking part in Bible study groups. She attended the Worship Center of Lancaster.
Ali will be lovingly remembered by her parents: Rick and Nancy; her three brothers: Ricardo Valdespino Jr., of Lancaster; Michael Vincent, husband of Jamie Valdespino, of Stevens; and Stephen Martin Valdespino, of Lititz; her niece: Alexis Olivia Valdespino; her nephew: Gavin Michael Valdespino; and her paternal grandmother: Aurora P. Valdespino. She will also be in the hearts of her aunts and uncles: Conception P. Valdespino; Felix Valdespino; Isabel Rios; Josephina Pedraza; Barbara Rzemien; and Jill Royston and Tom Durden; and her cousins: Lisette, Joseph and Amanda Torano; Andrew Valdespino; John and Tom Durden; Tisha Singer; J.P. Royston; Vanessa Sanchez; Rudy, Carlos and Leo Pedraza; and Lordes Hollmann and Jose Rios.
Ali’s life celebration memorial service was held at The Worship Center, Lancaster, Nov. 6, with Pastor Sam Smucker officiating.
Kindly omit flowers. The family requests that memorials may be sent in Ali’s memory to Worship Center Missions Fund, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To share a fond memory of Ali, visit lifecelebration.com. Spacht Funeral Home Ltd., A Life celebration Funeral Home, handled the arrangements.