- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Albert GulinoFormer Lititz resident, World War II veteran
Albert Gulino died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012 in Lakewood, N.J.
Formerly of Lititz, he was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1916 and was a World War II veteran. He was preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Eleanor Aiena Gulino.
He is survived by his children: Joe Gulino, Eileen Warner, Judith Pahucki and Gary Gulino; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a devoted nephew and niece: Richard and Kim Aiena.
The funeral was held on Jan. 4 at O’Brien Funeral Home, Brick, N.J. Burial took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.