- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Albert GulinoFormer Lititz resident, World War II veteran
Albert Gulino died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012 in Lakewood, N.J.
Formerly of Lititz, he was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1916 and was a World War II veteran. He was preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Eleanor Aiena Gulino.
He is survived by his children: Joe Gulino, Eileen Warner, Judith Pahucki and Gary Gulino; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a devoted nephew and niece: Richard and Kim Aiena.
The funeral was held on Jan. 4 at O’Brien Funeral Home, Brick, N.J. Burial took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.