- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Albert GulinoFormer Lititz resident, World War II veteran
Albert Gulino died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012 in Lakewood, N.J.
Formerly of Lititz, he was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1916 and was a World War II veteran. He was preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Eleanor Aiena Gulino.
He is survived by his children: Joe Gulino, Eileen Warner, Judith Pahucki and Gary Gulino; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a devoted nephew and niece: Richard and Kim Aiena.
The funeral was held on Jan. 4 at O’Brien Funeral Home, Brick, N.J. Burial took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.