- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Albert GulinoFormer Lititz resident, World War II veteran
Albert Gulino died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012 in Lakewood, N.J.
Formerly of Lititz, he was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1916 and was a World War II veteran. He was preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Eleanor Aiena Gulino.
He is survived by his children: Joe Gulino, Eileen Warner, Judith Pahucki and Gary Gulino; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a devoted nephew and niece: Richard and Kim Aiena.
The funeral was held on Jan. 4 at O’Brien Funeral Home, Brick, N.J. Burial took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.