- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Albert GulinoFormer Lititz resident, World War II veteran
Albert Gulino died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012 in Lakewood, N.J.
Formerly of Lititz, he was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1916 and was a World War II veteran. He was preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Eleanor Aiena Gulino.
He is survived by his children: Joe Gulino, Eileen Warner, Judith Pahucki and Gary Gulino; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a devoted nephew and niece: Richard and Kim Aiena.
The funeral was held on Jan. 4 at O’Brien Funeral Home, Brick, N.J. Burial took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.