- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Albert E. Miller94, owned farm on Hossler Road
Albert E. Miller, 94, of Manheim, went home to be with the Lord Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012 at the Pleasant View Retirement Community.
Born in Maytown, he was the son of the late Arthur K. and Katie Ebersole Miller. He was the loving husband of the late Kathryn Nissley Miller who died in 2007.
A lifelong farmer, Albert was the owner and operator of his own farm on Hossler Road in Rapho Township. He was a member of Hernley Mennonite Church, Manheim, and was active at the church as Sunday school teacher, song leader and with the men’s quartet singing group. He also participated with the Manheim Area Chorus. He enjoyed watching baseball.
Surviving is a son: J. Mervin, husband of Anna Mae Shirk Miller, of Lititz; a daughter: Janet M., wife of Kenneth S. Dombach, of Manheim; a daughter-in-law: Betty L. Miller, currently living in Florida; 10 grandchildren; 34 great-grandchildren; three great-great granddaughters; and two brothers: David E. Miller, of Lititz; and Arthur E., husband of Ruth Miller, of Palmyra.
Preceding him in death is a son: Lester E. Miller; infant son: Dennis L. Miller; and a brother: Paul E. Miller.
His memorial service was held at the Hernley Mennonite Church, Manheim, Feb. 29. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family in the adjoining church cemetery.
Those desiring may send contributions in Albert’s memory to the Pleasant View Retirement Community Benevolent Care Endowment Fund, 544 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.