- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Adrienne Rea Lind 87, homemaker, herb gardener and folk art egg crafter
Adrienne Rea Lind, 87, of Lititz, died February 7, 2014.
She was born May 21, 1926 in Island Park, N.Y., the daughter of Charles and Pauline (nee Brunelle) Bell.
Adrienne was a homemaker. A former member of Port Jefferson Methodist Church and Salem United Methodist Church, Rothsville, also Herb Society of America for over 25 years, Pennsylvania Heartland Herb Society, Suwassett Garden Club, Three Village Garden Club. She spent many hours working on folk art projects that she enjoyed giving away to friends and family. She will be especially remembered for her folk art eggs that she crafted along with her husband.
She is survived by her husband: Charles; daughters: Chris (David) Wall, Robin (Don) Robertson, son, Carl (Mary Jo); eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two nieces, along with many other family and friends.
She was preceded in death by brother: Charles Bell.
Services were held at Bryant Funeral Home, February 11, with Reverend David Mantz officiating. Committal services were private. A Memorial Service will be held March 22 at 3 p.m. at SalemUnitedMethodistChurch in Rothsville.
Arrangements were entrusted to the Bryant Funeral Home of Setauket. Visit bryantfh.com to leave a condolence for the family.