- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Adrienne Rea Lind 87, homemaker, herb gardener and folk art egg crafter
Adrienne Rea Lind, 87, of Lititz, died February 7, 2014.
She was born May 21, 1926 in Island Park, N.Y., the daughter of Charles and Pauline (nee Brunelle) Bell.
Adrienne was a homemaker. A former member of Port Jefferson Methodist Church and Salem United Methodist Church, Rothsville, also Herb Society of America for over 25 years, Pennsylvania Heartland Herb Society, Suwassett Garden Club, Three Village Garden Club. She spent many hours working on folk art projects that she enjoyed giving away to friends and family. She will be especially remembered for her folk art eggs that she crafted along with her husband.
She is survived by her husband: Charles; daughters: Chris (David) Wall, Robin (Don) Robertson, son, Carl (Mary Jo); eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two nieces, along with many other family and friends.
She was preceded in death by brother: Charles Bell.
Services were held at Bryant Funeral Home, February 11, with Reverend David Mantz officiating. Committal services were private. A Memorial Service will be held March 22 at 3 p.m. at SalemUnitedMethodistChurch in Rothsville.
Arrangements were entrusted to the Bryant Funeral Home of Setauket. Visit bryantfh.com to leave a condolence for the family.