- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Adrienne Rea Lind 87, homemaker, herb gardener and folk art egg crafter
Adrienne Rea Lind, 87, of Lititz, died February 7, 2014.
She was born May 21, 1926 in Island Park, N.Y., the daughter of Charles and Pauline (nee Brunelle) Bell.
Adrienne was a homemaker. A former member of Port Jefferson Methodist Church and Salem United Methodist Church, Rothsville, also Herb Society of America for over 25 years, Pennsylvania Heartland Herb Society, Suwassett Garden Club, Three Village Garden Club. She spent many hours working on folk art projects that she enjoyed giving away to friends and family. She will be especially remembered for her folk art eggs that she crafted along with her husband.
She is survived by her husband: Charles; daughters: Chris (David) Wall, Robin (Don) Robertson, son, Carl (Mary Jo); eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two nieces, along with many other family and friends.
She was preceded in death by brother: Charles Bell.
Services were held at Bryant Funeral Home, February 11, with Reverend David Mantz officiating. Committal services were private. A Memorial Service will be held March 22 at 3 p.m. at SalemUnitedMethodistChurch in Rothsville.
Arrangements were entrusted to the Bryant Funeral Home of Setauket. Visit bryantfh.com to leave a condolence for the family.