- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
WHS Spring Art Show is May 22
Warwick High School will hold their Annual Spring Art Show on May 22, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the Performing Arts Lobby, the library, and surrounding school hallways. The High School is located at 301 W. Orange St.
Work from students in ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth grades will be on display, featuring painting, drawing, textiles, sculpture and ceramics.
Throughout the exhibit, members of the Warwick chapter of the National Art Honor Society will join with members of the Warwick Class of 1976 and will hold a silent auction of altered chairs &tstr; painted by students, alums, local professional artists and graphic designers &tstr; called “Take a Seat,” to raise money for art scholarships. The silent auction ends at 8:30.
Funds raised by the auction will go towards art scholarships for seniors graduating from Warwick this year and furthering their education after high school.