- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
WHS Spring Art Show is May 22
Warwick High School will hold their Annual Spring Art Show on May 22, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the Performing Arts Lobby, the library, and surrounding school hallways. The High School is located at 301 W. Orange St.
Work from students in ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth grades will be on display, featuring painting, drawing, textiles, sculpture and ceramics.
Throughout the exhibit, members of the Warwick chapter of the National Art Honor Society will join with members of the Warwick Class of 1976 and will hold a silent auction of altered chairs &tstr; painted by students, alums, local professional artists and graphic designers &tstr; called “Take a Seat,” to raise money for art scholarships. The silent auction ends at 8:30.
Funds raised by the auction will go towards art scholarships for seniors graduating from Warwick this year and furthering their education after high school.