- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
WHS Spring Art Show is May 22
Warwick High School will hold their Annual Spring Art Show on May 22, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the Performing Arts Lobby, the library, and surrounding school hallways. The High School is located at 301 W. Orange St.
Work from students in ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth grades will be on display, featuring painting, drawing, textiles, sculpture and ceramics.
Throughout the exhibit, members of the Warwick chapter of the National Art Honor Society will join with members of the Warwick Class of 1976 and will hold a silent auction of altered chairs &tstr; painted by students, alums, local professional artists and graphic designers &tstr; called “Take a Seat,” to raise money for art scholarships. The silent auction ends at 8:30.
Funds raised by the auction will go towards art scholarships for seniors graduating from Warwick this year and furthering their education after high school.