- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
WHS Spring Art Show is May 22
Warwick High School will hold their Annual Spring Art Show on May 22, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the Performing Arts Lobby, the library, and surrounding school hallways. The High School is located at 301 W. Orange St.
Work from students in ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth grades will be on display, featuring painting, drawing, textiles, sculpture and ceramics.
Throughout the exhibit, members of the Warwick chapter of the National Art Honor Society will join with members of the Warwick Class of 1976 and will hold a silent auction of altered chairs &tstr; painted by students, alums, local professional artists and graphic designers &tstr; called “Take a Seat,” to raise money for art scholarships. The silent auction ends at 8:30.
Funds raised by the auction will go towards art scholarships for seniors graduating from Warwick this year and furthering their education after high school.