- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Where’s the party? Bird is the word Warwick basketball
Planning to ring in the new year without traveling too far? For info on what’s going on in Lititz, Manheim and Ephrata, check out this week’s entertainment page, A15. What feathered friends topped the 1941 bird count? Check out all the old news that’s good enough to reprint in this week’s Out of the Past. Page A9. Read about all the action at the holiday tournament. Page B1.