- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
In an effort to consistently listen to what our readers have to say, The Lititz Record Express is seeking input regarding the size of the paper.
Recently, some feedback was received asking if we would consider decreasing the width of the paper by a few inches. Several daily newspapers have done this in recent years.
We want to know how you, our loyal readers for decades, would feel about this?
Please call in a quick "yes" or "no" – or comment as much as you like about the proposed change – to 721-4423. If you would like us to call you back to discuss the decision, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We very much appreciate your time and opinions.