- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
We’ve been asking for input on possible style and content changes for your local paper. This week, we want to focus on one of our top stories.
Do you think the Water Street freight station could have been saved? Was it an eyesore that needed to be removed from the landscape? What would you like to see in regard to future development in this area?
Call 721-4423, text the editor at 371-2949, email to email@example.com, post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.