- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
We’ve been asking for input on possible style and content changes for your local paper. This week, we want to focus on one of our top stories.
Do you think the Water Street freight station could have been saved? Was it an eyesore that needed to be removed from the landscape? What would you like to see in regard to future development in this area?
Call 721-4423, text the editor at 371-2949, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.