- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
We’ve been asking for input on possible style and content changes for your local paper. This week, we want to focus on one of our top stories.
Do you think the Water Street freight station could have been saved? Was it an eyesore that needed to be removed from the landscape? What would you like to see in regard to future development in this area?
Call 721-4423, text the editor at 371-2949, email to email@example.com, post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.