- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
We’ve been asking for input on possible style and content changes for your local paper. This week, we want to focus on one of our top stories.
Do you think the Water Street freight station could have been saved? Was it an eyesore that needed to be removed from the landscape? What would you like to see in regard to future development in this area?
Call 721-4423, text the editor at 371-2949, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.