- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
When do you get your Record Express each week?
Do you grab it hot off the newsstand Wednesday afternoon? Where is your favorite newsstand? Is there a location where you’d like to see our newspaper available for sale?
Or, do you wait for it to arrive at home in the mail? When does it arrive in the mail?
We want to make sure you get your local news in a timely fashion, when you want it, where you want it, how you want it. Let us know what you think.
Call 721-4423, text the editor at 371-2949, email to email@example.com, post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.