- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Thank you so much for your tremendous response to the question of page size over the past two weeks.
As stated last week, we want to continue the "Whatdyathink?" theme over the next few months to better gauge the feelings of our readers on not only the design and content of the paper, but also on a host of other issues as well.
This week, we want to talk entertainment news. Currently we take a more regional approach to the news we provide on the entertainment page, which runs the same content in both The Ephrata Review and Lititz Record Express.
Moving forward, would you prefer your hometown paper to provide you entertainment options and information available within a short car ride or would you rather have it focus on what is happening in your community?
Please call in a quick "regional" or "hometown entertainment only" – or comment as much as you like about the question – to 721-4423. If you would like us to call you back to discuss this further, please leave a number where you can be reached.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment at lititzrecord.com or on our Facebook page.
We very much appreciate your time and opinions.