- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Last week we asked readers to share their thoughts on a proposed width reduction to the pages of the Record Express.
This would entail decreasing the width by a few inches, which is something other newspapers have done in recent years.
We’ve received quite a bit of input over the last seven days. Some are in favor, some aren’t, and others are indifferent. Thank you for sharing your opinions, but we still want to hear from more of you.
If you haven’t responded yet, please let us know what you think and why. Call Steve at 721-4423, e-mail him at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com, text him at 371-2949, or post a note on Facebook.
For more on this discussion, check out this week’s ‘Mid the Turmoil column on page A5.