- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
‘What I did on my summer vacation’ A photo essay by you, the reader
Our August "All About You" theme is vacations, near and far. We’d love to see photos of readers holding a copy of the Lititz Record Express at the Wildwood boardwalk or Eagles training camp… or wherever you happen to be relaxing this summer. Your vacation photos from 2013 or yesteryear, with or without your local newspaper, can be part of this special publication.
Deadline for submissions is Aug. 20, and the photos will be published in our Aug. 29 edition. Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522. Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.