- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
‘What I did on my summer vacation’ A photo essay by you, the reader
Our August "All About You" theme is vacations, near and far. We’d love to see photos of readers holding a copy of the Lititz Record Express at the Wildwood boardwalk or Eagles training camp… or wherever you happen to be relaxing this summer. Your vacation photos from 2013 or yesteryear, with or without your local newspaper, can be part of this special publication.
Deadline for submissions is Aug. 20, and the photos will be published in our Aug. 29 edition. Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522. Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
About Lititz Record
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014