- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Warwick wins big at Science Fair Warwick softball Pretzel history
Inside Warwick students had a big day at last week’s county science fair. Also, the Warwick Education Foundation is celebrating its 15th anniversary. For more on both of these stories, turn to page B8. The Warwick softball team got its first win of the season against Manheim Central. Read all about it, and other sports news on B1. New owners take over at Sturgis in 1972. Read more in this week’s Out of the Past on page A9.