- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Warwick wins big at Science Fair Warwick softball Pretzel history
Inside Warwick students had a big day at last week’s county science fair. Also, the Warwick Education Foundation is celebrating its 15th anniversary. For more on both of these stories, turn to page B8. The Warwick softball team got its first win of the season against Manheim Central. Read all about it, and other sports news on B1. New owners take over at Sturgis in 1972. Read more in this week’s Out of the Past on page A9.