- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Warwick wins big at Science Fair Warwick softball Pretzel history
Inside Warwick students had a big day at last week’s county science fair. Also, the Warwick Education Foundation is celebrating its 15th anniversary. For more on both of these stories, turn to page B8. The Warwick softball team got its first win of the season against Manheim Central. Read all about it, and other sports news on B1. New owners take over at Sturgis in 1972. Read more in this week’s Out of the Past on page A9.