- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Volleyball playoffs Facebook ‘Comment Of The Week’ coming Sunday, November 4 Don’t forget to set your clocks back!
Inside Warwick beat Wilson 3-1 in Saturday’s District playoff match, allowing the Warriors to move on to face Exeter Wednesday night. Full story on page B1. Lititz Record Express Facebook followers will now have the opportunity to see their comment highlighted in our print edition each week.
Every Friday following publication, look for the "Question Of The Week" on our Facebook page. Let us know your thoughts as you always would — witty or informational — and then we will select the top response to feature each week in the print edition of the Lititz Record Express.
If you aren’t a current follower on Facebook, take a moment to "Like" our page. Doing so will not only make you a part of this new feature, but also give you access to critical updates and get a first look at news snippets throughout the week.
The Facebook "Comment Of The Week" will debut in the Nov. 8 edition. Will the first question be election-related? Check it out.