- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Vacation photos Special section in next week’s Record Express
Based on the number of vacation photos we received in the past month, it looks like Lititz residents have enjoyed their summer. Look for the snapshots of your family and friends in the next edition of "It’s All About You," which will be published in the Aug. 30 Record Express.
Our next theme is Back to School, and you can start submitting those photos now for our September issue. Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
Bo Bice winner
Last week’s winner of Bo Bice meet-and-greet tickets was Amber Corey of Akron. Check out the photo of her and Bo on page A17.