- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Unforgettable case Party for Dee Executive power Graduation pages
Columnist P.J. Savage writes about the cases that haunt police officers throughout their careers. Page A3.
Police officer Dee Brown has retired after 25 years on the force. Details on page A3.
Remember when Lititz had a White House connection? Elmer Bobst visits his hometown this week in 1973. See Out of the Past on page A9.
Find your favorite senior from Warwick, Lititz Christian, Manheim Central and Homeschool on pages A16-21 and B8.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Derr commits to Kutztown
Kutztown head women’s basketball coach Janet Malouf got the telephone...
Catching up with Hobson in Lititz
In 2015, Lancaster Barnstormers’ skipper Butch Hobson put himself in...
Back-yard rivals prepare to write another chapter
The lights will be back on this Friday night at...
Park Place Diner Has All Your Favorites
Park Place Diner Has All Your Favorites The best thing...
Arts, crafts and cars: A fun day in Ephrata Sept. 10
If you like crafts and cars, plan to be in...
Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
Summer may be ending, but Craft Show season is...
EPAC’s ‘Glengarry Glen Ross’ opens Sept. 8
David Mamet’s award-winning drama “Glengarry Glen Ross” follows four...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014