- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Tractor show will feature over 120 vintage machines
Paul Kline of 1400 Brunnerville Road, Lititz, has been collecting vintage tractors at his farm since the early 1990s. He’ll be holding an outdoor show, open to the public, on Father’s Day weekend &tstr; June 14 and 15 from sunrise to sunset. Admission is free.
Kline says he decided not to specialize in any particular make after seeing mostly John Deere green at local shows. He owns John Deere, Case, Oliver, Cockshutt, Black Hawk, Wards and Sheppard, just to name a few. He also is proud to have the Farmall Regular and Farmall A that his father used to own. Kline did most of the mechanical work on the tractors and hired someone else to paint them.
Along with the tractors, Kline as acquired vintage farm equipment such as a corner planter, manure spreaders and a hay crimper. Kline said many people didn’t know what the tractors were used for, so he purchased the equipment to show them.
Kline has made claims that this may well be the last time he’s going to show his collection publicly; tractor aficionados won’t want to miss it.