- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Top cop Proffitt margin The beat is on!
Jared Hahn of the Lititz Police Department has been named Outstanding Officer of the Year in Lancaster County. Read all about it on page A2.
Manheim Central javelin star Cole Proffitt threw for 201-0 at last weekend’s Triple-A track meet, beating the second place finisher by more than 11 feet and making him the first MCHS male athlete to win a State gold medal in track and field. Story on page B1.
Drummer Bobby D has amassed a group of percussionists from the tri-state area and is bringing them together to spread the "Let’s Get Hooked on Drums, Not Drugs" message. The big event is set for June 1 from 12 to 5 p.m. outside borough water plant at 101 Maple St. (behind Lititz Springs Park). Details on page A4.