- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
The list report What do the kids want this year?
The Record Express checked in with Mrs. Claus this week to find out what the local kids visiting her and Santa at the caboose hope to see under the tree this year.
Not surprisingly, iPods are the hot item. One child asked for a million dollars and a mansion, one is hoping for a live giraffe, and believe it or not books are still a popular request.
Saturday was a busy one for Santa and the Mrs., as the line of children extended out to Broad Street until nearly 4 p.m. They’ll be back at the caboose in Lititz Springs Park this Saturday to visit with more children.
In the meantime, the Record Express will keep a running list of Santa’s Top 10 (most requested gifts) each week, now through Christmas. Santa’s Top 10 iPods
Barbies and Barbie accessories
American Girl dolls
Zhu Zhu Pets
Scooters, bikes, skateboards, quads