- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
‘The Big One’ is coming
The Lititz Rotary Club will host its 37th Annual Rotary Club of Lititz Craft Show on Saturday, Aug. 9 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in downtown Lititz.
The show was launched in 1978 with only local vendors setting up on a single block along East Main Street. Now it’s grown into one of the largest craft shows on the east coast, drawing 700 crafters from throughout the United States and Canada.
The craft show, always held the second Saturday in August, draws upwards to 50,000 people and is held along the first four blocks of East Main Street, three blocks along Broad Street, and in Lititz Springs Park.
For more information, contact Tom Oehme, Chairperson of this year’s Craft Show at 626-1204 or e-mail email@example.com. (Photo by Ron Reedy)