- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
‘The Big One’ is coming
The Lititz Rotary Club will host its 37th Annual Rotary Club of Lititz Craft Show on Saturday, Aug. 9 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in downtown Lititz.
The show was launched in 1978 with only local vendors setting up on a single block along East Main Street. Now it’s grown into one of the largest craft shows on the east coast, drawing 700 crafters from throughout the United States and Canada.
The craft show, always held the second Saturday in August, draws upwards to 50,000 people and is held along the first four blocks of East Main Street, three blocks along Broad Street, and in Lititz Springs Park.
For more information, contact Tom Oehme, Chairperson of this year’s Craft Show at 626-1204 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. (Photo by Ron Reedy)