- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
‘The Big One’ is coming
The Lititz Rotary Club will host its 37th Annual Rotary Club of Lititz Craft Show on Saturday, Aug. 9 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in downtown Lititz.
The show was launched in 1978 with only local vendors setting up on a single block along East Main Street. Now it’s grown into one of the largest craft shows on the east coast, drawing 700 crafters from throughout the United States and Canada.
The craft show, always held the second Saturday in August, draws upwards to 50,000 people and is held along the first four blocks of East Main Street, three blocks along Broad Street, and in Lititz Springs Park.
For more information, contact Tom Oehme, Chairperson of this year’s Craft Show at 626-1204 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. (Photo by Ron Reedy)