- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
Take a look NCAA wrestling Mud sale Concern at airport
Inside Art is in the eye of the beholder. Images from this year’s school district art show are on page A6. Bryan Pearsall, WHS class of ’08, qualifies for NCAA Division One wrestling championships. Story on page B1. Penryn’s annual Mud Sale is set for this Saturday. Don’t miss this small town community tradition. Details in Kathryn Shreiner’s column on page A12. Congressman Pitts reacts to the potential closing of Lancaster Airport’s control tower due to sequestration. Page A17.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Stray finds home
Stray Production Services is one of the first local...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s As summer winds down,...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Don’t surrender to addiction
Letter to the Editor: Never give up! About two months...
Boomers need more room: 55-plus development plans to expand; traffic and fate of 1812 farmhouse among concerns
Three years ago when Traditions of America, an age restricted...
Cultural confluence: Indian-American festival in Lititz Springs Park
By Laura Knowles If you happened to be strolling...
Lucky to be alive: An abuse victim’s story
“Erin’s Escape” is part of a series of stories on...
You are not alone!
Circle of Support meets at Lititz Moravian Church; next gathering...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014