- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Strawberries Farm Day Big Money 2nd Friday Manheim Magic
Inside It’s strawberry season, and with that comes strawberry festivals. Two take place this weekend, at Old Zion and Luther Acres. Details on page A3 Landis Homes hosts its annual Farm Day event this weekend. Check out the old tractors, the animals and everything else you need to know on page A3. Warwick High School’s top scholarship winners appear in this week’s paper. Also, find the schedules for summer playgrounds, which open this month, in Curt Strasheim’s column. All on page A5. 2nd Friday returns to downtown Lititz this week. Details on the live music and tasty treats can be found on page A21. Manheim Central captured its first-ever District AAA girls softball title Thursday evening at Willow Street’s Garrett Field with a 3-1 victory over Donegal in the finals. Turn to page B1 in sports.