- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Strawberries Farm Day Big Money 2nd Friday Manheim Magic
Inside It’s strawberry season, and with that comes strawberry festivals. Two take place this weekend, at Old Zion and Luther Acres. Details on page A3 Landis Homes hosts its annual Farm Day event this weekend. Check out the old tractors, the animals and everything else you need to know on page A3. Warwick High School’s top scholarship winners appear in this week’s paper. Also, find the schedules for summer playgrounds, which open this month, in Curt Strasheim’s column. All on page A5. 2nd Friday returns to downtown Lititz this week. Details on the live music and tasty treats can be found on page A21. Manheim Central captured its first-ever District AAA girls softball title Thursday evening at Willow Street’s Garrett Field with a 3-1 victory over Donegal in the finals. Turn to page B1 in sports.
About Lititz Record
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014