- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Steve & Joe
Join the editor for a cup of coffee at Cafe Chocolate in downtown Lititz this Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
Let’s talk local news, bring your tips and critiques, give him a press release for your club’s upcoming pancake breakfast, turn in your favorite pet picture for our next "All About You" photo section, or simply join him in relaxed contemplation of a world without Hugo Chavez. Then, read all about the meeting in our new coffee break column (not sure if that will actually be the name … maybe it’s time to bring back "Mid the Turmoil") which will debut in next week’s Record Express.
Dates, times and locations for future editor coffee breaks will be announced soon.