- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Steve & Joe
Join the editor for a cup of coffee at Cafe Chocolate in downtown Lititz this Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
Let’s talk local news, bring your tips and critiques, give him a press release for your club’s upcoming pancake breakfast, turn in your favorite pet picture for our next "All About You" photo section, or simply join him in relaxed contemplation of a world without Hugo Chavez. Then, read all about the meeting in our new coffee break column (not sure if that will actually be the name … maybe it’s time to bring back "Mid the Turmoil") which will debut in next week’s Record Express.
Dates, times and locations for future editor coffee breaks will be announced soon.