- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Steve & Joe
Join the editor for a cup of coffee at Cafe Chocolate in downtown Lititz this Friday from 9 to 11 a.m.
Let’s talk local news, bring your tips and critiques, give him a press release for your club’s upcoming pancake breakfast, turn in your favorite pet picture for our next "All About You" photo section, or simply join him in relaxed contemplation of a world without Hugo Chavez. Then, read all about the meeting in our new coffee break column (not sure if that will actually be the name … maybe it’s time to bring back "Mid the Turmoil") which will debut in next week’s Record Express.
Dates, times and locations for future editor coffee breaks will be announced soon.