- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
State Rep. Mentzer opens Lititz office
Rep.-elect Steven Mentzer (R-Lancaster) announced that his district office is now open in Lititz and ready to serve residents of the 97th Legislative District.
Mentzer, who was elected in November, will replace retiring Rep. John Bear, who represented the district since 2007.
Mentzer’s Lititz district office will remain in the same location as Bear’s district office at 1555 Highlands Drive, Suite 110, in Lititz. The office will be open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office phone number will be 626-1776.
"We decided to use the same office location as Rep. Bear since many residents are already familiar with that location," said Mentzer. "My goal is to make the transition as seamless as possible."
Residents can visit or contact Mentzer for assistance with Pennsylvania birth and death certificates, PennDOT motor vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses, learner’s permits, renewals and disability plate/placards, child abuse history clearance applications and criminal history applications, state tax forms, senior citizen and veterans’ benefits and rights information, House and Senate legislation, and any other state-related matters.
His website is RepMentzer.com.