- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Spring/Easter photo pages
We had tons of fury fun putting together last month’s pet pages, so let’s keep it going with our next theme — Spring!
Send us your favorite photos that mark the season. Easter egg hunts, family gatherings, picking flowers, planting gardens, rainy days… anything that marks this time of year.
Deadline for photo submissions is next Tuesday, April 16, so don’t delay. And our spring pages will be published in our April 25 issue.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522. Or, visit Steve at Cafe Chocolate this Friday morning between 9 and 10 a.m. He’ll be happy to collect your photos at that time.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three. More PHOTOS, page A15