- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
Sibling stroll Scene from Cape Cod wins photo contest
Elaine Schwendemann submitted this judge favorite in our vacation photo contest. Brother and sister taking a walk on the beach is tough to beat. A $25 gift card to Lily’s on Main, 124 E. Main St. (Brossman Building), Ephrata, will be waiting for you in our lobby. Congratulations, Elaine!
This month, we’re awarding a second prize of a one-year subscription to the best vacation photo featuring a copy of your local newspaper. Congratulations, Deb Krantz, for your fun photo of Buddy the dog reading the Record Express at Buzzard Swamp.
Check out all the great summer photos taken by your neighbors on pages B5-7.
This issue marks our final edition of the "It’s All About You" community photo contest. Thank you for your participation.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Warwick Hall welcomes seven
The Warwick Athletic Hall of Fame’s enrollment has grown by...
Warwick teammates reunited at Lebanon Valley
Ever since their days on the Midget football field, Warwick...
Hobson set to visit Lititz this Friday
The winningest manager in Atlantic League history will be in...
Jammin’ at JoBoy’s: blues and brews
They make a great gose, which is now on...
British car show in Rothsville Aug. 28
Lanco MG Club’s 27th annual Taste of Britain British...
The return of Bobby Wehner
Singer/songwriter Bobby Wehner returns to perform the Lititz Farmers Market...
Officer of the Year
An interview with Manheim’s Kirk Colwell A police officer for...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014