- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Send us your school photos
"It’s All About You" continues this month, so send us your photos of year-end school activities, past or present, for publication in our June 28 issue.
Share your graduation photos, school dances, award ceremonies, family parties, field trips, reunions or anything related to the closing days of elementary school, middle or high school and college. Whether it be the Class of 2012 or the Class of 1956, share your memories with the entire community, because the Lititz Record Express is "All About You."
Photos can be e-mailed to Associate Editor Stephen Seeber at firstname.lastname@example.org; mailed to P.O. Box 366, Lititz, PA 17543; or dropped off in person at 1 E. Main St. in Ephrata.
You can pick up your photos at our Ephrata office anytime after the date of publication.
Also, make sure you include information about your photo (names, date, event, location, etc.) and your phone number in case we have additional questions.
Deadline for submission is Tuesday, June 19. More ALL ABOUT YOU, page A17 Weekly Winners
As part of our "All About You" program, three readers receive prizes courtesy of local businesses each week. This week’s winners are:
? Kathryn Owsidny, Lititz, $25 Home Depot gift card from CRS Kitchen Rehab & More
? Pat McBride, Lititz, $25 Berean Bookstore gift card from Lifespring Fellowship
? Judy Meckley, Lititz, gift pack of oils and balsamics from Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Who will win next week? You can enter as many times as you would like, just fill out the entry form on page B3 of this week’s Record Express and send it in. A list of this week’s prizes can be found on page A4 of this week’s paper. At the end of the 12-week contest cycle, a grand prize winner will be drawn (from all entries) for a $500 Weber gas grill.