- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
See you at the office
Editor Stephen Seeber will be holding office hours at Cafe Chocolate, 40 E. Main St., this Friday, March 1, from 9 to 11 a.m.
Join Steve for a cup of coffee, discuss the hot news items of the week, share your tips for stories, drop off a press release for next week’s paper, or suggest a good gift for his dad’s 70th birthday.
In the coming weeks, Steve will be holding office hours at various locations throughout town, bringing the Record Express office to you.
If you have any questions, give Steve a call at 721-4423 or send an email to sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com.
See you Friday.