- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
See you at the office
Editor Stephen Seeber will be holding office hours at Cafe Chocolate, 40 E. Main St., this Friday, March 1, from 9 to 11 a.m.
Join Steve for a cup of coffee, discuss the hot news items of the week, share your tips for stories, drop off a press release for next week’s paper, or suggest a good gift for his dad’s 70th birthday.
In the coming weeks, Steve will be holding office hours at various locations throughout town, bringing the Record Express office to you.
If you have any questions, give Steve a call at 721-4423 or send an email to sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com.
See you Friday.