- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Root’s welcome artisans Labor Day weekend
Summer may be ending, but Craft Show season is still in full swing. Those who didn’t get enough exposure to skilled artisans and their wares at the Lititz Rotary Craft Show, can have a hefty second helping on Labor Day weekend in Manheim.
The Heart of Lancaster Arts and Craft Show will be celebrating its 27th anniversary this year. The two-day event will be held Aug. 30 and 31 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine, at Root’s Country Market, 705 Graystone Road, Manheim.
Over 200 select artists and craftsmen from Pennsylvania and nearby states will be displaying their finest work of every genre. There is also a variety of foods and live entertainment by the Susquehanna Pipes and Drums as well as jazz ensemble Over Easy.
Named one of the top 200 art and craft shows in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine, the event is free, open to the public and there is plenty of parking available.
To learn more, visit hlcshow.com or call 898-6297.