- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Root’s welcome artisans Labor Day weekend
Summer may be ending, but Craft Show season is still in full swing. Those who didn’t get enough exposure to skilled artisans and their wares at the Lititz Rotary Craft Show, can have a hefty second helping on Labor Day weekend in Manheim.
The Heart of Lancaster Arts and Craft Show will be celebrating its 27th anniversary this year. The two-day event will be held Aug. 30 and 31 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine, at Root’s Country Market, 705 Graystone Road, Manheim.
Over 200 select artists and craftsmen from Pennsylvania and nearby states will be displaying their finest work of every genre. There is also a variety of foods and live entertainment by the Susquehanna Pipes and Drums as well as jazz ensemble Over Easy.
Named one of the top 200 art and craft shows in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine, the event is free, open to the public and there is plenty of parking available.
To learn more, visit hlcshow.com or call 898-6297.