- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Remembering Warwick students
In Brief Guests are invited to an event at Warwick High School on Jan. 4 to remember students who have passed away.
The event takes place from 6-8:15 p.m. in the school’s auditorium. Refreshments will be served in the lobby where guests can mingle with one another, followed by a service.
Friends and family of those who have passed away are also encouraged to make posters and collages for the event. Set up begins at 5:30 p.m. For more information, contact Brian Costanzo at 341-7266.