- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Record breaker Hot news
WHS sophomore David Lucas shatters a 16-year-old school record in the discus for the track and field team. This story, plus Bruce Morgan’s coverage of Tuesday night’s gut-wrenching baseball loss to Hempfield, on page B1.
Why is pretzel icon Julius Sturgis sarcastically asking for forgiveness in an 1893 letter to the Lititz Record? Out of the Past is on page A9.