- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Record breaker Hot news
WHS sophomore David Lucas shatters a 16-year-old school record in the discus for the track and field team. This story, plus Bruce Morgan’s coverage of Tuesday night’s gut-wrenching baseball loss to Hempfield, on page B1.
Why is pretzel icon Julius Sturgis sarcastically asking for forgiveness in an 1893 letter to the Lititz Record? Out of the Past is on page A9.