- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
In Brief The preliminary budget for 2012-13 and other hot topics in education will be discussed at an upcoming Public Education Forum to be hosted by the Warwick School District .
The district invites and encourages all parents of school-age students, and members of the public to attend on March 6 at 7 p.m. in the Warwick Middle School auditorium, located at 401 Maple St.
On the slate is the preliminary 2012-13 district budget and the budget process, pending legislation, cyber/charter schools, and current legislative issues that could impact Warwick School District and the school community.
This forum will be an extension of the regularly scheduled Warwick School Board Committee of the Whole meeting normally held in the district office board room the first Tuesday of each month. Call 626-3734 or e-mail email@example.com with questions or concerns.