- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
In Brief The preliminary budget for 2012-13 and other hot topics in education will be discussed at an upcoming Public Education Forum to be hosted by the Warwick School District .
The district invites and encourages all parents of school-age students, and members of the public to attend on March 6 at 7 p.m. in the Warwick Middle School auditorium, located at 401 Maple St.
On the slate is the preliminary 2012-13 district budget and the budget process, pending legislation, cyber/charter schools, and current legislative issues that could impact Warwick School District and the school community.
This forum will be an extension of the regularly scheduled Warwick School Board Committee of the Whole meeting normally held in the district office board room the first Tuesday of each month. Call 626-3734 or e-mail email@example.com with questions or concerns.