- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Polo opens this Sunday
The 72nd season of polo in Rothsville opens this Sunday.
Gates open at 1 p.m. at Forney Field, off of Church Street, and the match begins at 2:30. Cost is $5 per person or $15 per carload.
The Lancaster Polo Club holds a home game in Rothsville every Sunday, June 17 through Oct. 7. The community is invited to bring a tailgate picnic and enjoy the sport, the thoroughbreds and the scenery.
For more information on the club and its schedule, visit them online at lancasterpolo.org.