- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Polo opens this Sunday
The 72nd season of polo in Rothsville opens this Sunday.
Gates open at 1 p.m. at Forney Field, off of Church Street, and the match begins at 2:30. Cost is $5 per person or $15 per carload.
The Lancaster Polo Club holds a home game in Rothsville every Sunday, June 17 through Oct. 7. The community is invited to bring a tailgate picnic and enjoy the sport, the thoroughbreds and the scenery.
For more information on the club and its schedule, visit them online at lancasterpolo.org.