- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Photo deadline is Oct. 23 Halloween pages will be published in our Nov. 1 issue
You still have five more days to find your favorite Halloween photo and send it to the Record Express for our next issue of "It’s All About You."
We’re looking for Halloween costumes, whether they’re from last year or decades ago. Pumpkin patches, hayrides and autumn themes are other options for this fun-filled community photo page.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
The Halloween photo spread will be published in our Nov. 1 issue. Deadline for photo submissions is Tuesday, Oct. 23.