- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Photo deadline is Oct. 23 Halloween pages will be published in our Nov. 1 issue
You still have five more days to find your favorite Halloween photo and send it to the Record Express for our next issue of "It’s All About You."
We’re looking for Halloween costumes, whether they’re from last year or decades ago. Pumpkin patches, hayrides and autumn themes are other options for this fun-filled community photo page.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
The Halloween photo spread will be published in our Nov. 1 issue. Deadline for photo submissions is Tuesday, Oct. 23.