- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Photo deadline is Oct. 23 Halloween pages will be published in our Nov. 1 issue
You still have five more days to find your favorite Halloween photo and send it to the Record Express for our next issue of "It’s All About You."
We’re looking for Halloween costumes, whether they’re from last year or decades ago. Pumpkin patches, hayrides and autumn themes are other options for this fun-filled community photo page.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Stephen Seeber at sseeber.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
The Halloween photo spread will be published in our Nov. 1 issue. Deadline for photo submissions is Tuesday, Oct. 23.